Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I’ve been a cookin!

 

So I just updated my cooking blog!

take a look.. give it a try.. tell me what you think!

 

http://lovetocookcooktolove.blogspot.com/

NEW TRY IT OUT RECIPES from last week.. click above to check them out!

Almond crusted chicken fingers (baked)

The best baked veggies I have ever had

Pizza stuffed Mushrooms

Feta stuffed Zucchini

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEXT WEEKS TRY IT OUT MENU!

CHEAT BREAKFAST: Mushroom, Kale, Rice Casserole

Shrimp and Pesto Won-tons

Mashed Cauliflower

Sweet Peas Stuffed Sweet Potatoes Patties

Since most of these try it outs are side dish types, I will be adding new recipes for Tilapia and maybe chicken to go along with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment