Friday, April 6, 2012

weird

 

 

We all have the little moments that are weird in our daily life. You hear of people that say every time they look at a clock, it is always the same time. Or, when they get in the car the same song is playing on the radio as the day before and the day before that. I have had that moment a few times over the past 6 months. When I look at my counter down below for how long I have been married, it is always the same pattern.. Today I have been married for 3 years, 7 months, 3 weeks, 7 days. It is always 3 years, X months, 3 weeks, X days.. with the X being the same for months and days.

Weird..

 

On another note.. my spring break is boring. I don’t know what to do with my time. I should just clean the house but I don’t want to. I seem to rather laying outside in the sun with little chica running around in her adorable bathing suit. Guess we will see how next week goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment