Friday, April 20, 2012

Try it out

Mady has never had an issue going to bed. Her bedtime has been 8:00 pm for as long as I can remember. Same routine, same time, every night {for the most part}. Although she does not cry or pitch a fit about bed time, she does try to avoid it or piddle seem nights. Tonight is no different. She walks out into the living room, as I am sitting here doing homework, in pajamas. Our combo goes like this

Me: I like your Pjs. I was going to get your new pjs though
Mady: oh yea. Ok. Yea yea. And hen we can not watch the res of the movie and just sit here?
Me: umm. No. Then it is bed time
Mady: yea I know. Bed time on the couch
Me: ha no. I don't think so
Mady: oh come on. Try it out. You might like it. We've never done that

And I laugh. She is right. She has only fallen asleep on the couch one time and that was when she was throwing up all night long. Unfortunately I not in a try it out mood. I have homework tod do and the couch will not become a sleeping habit. So, we are off to brush, floss, read books, and go to bed. In her own bed! (as always) I must admit. She does look pretty snuggly in her new pjs. I might skip homework and call it a night. I think I'll go snuggle with her until Zak gets home.

No comments:

Post a Comment