Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Week 2. Day 2

As u know I have been doing couch to 5k. There is an awesome app on my phone and I think I payed 3$ for it. It tells u when to run and when to walk.

Now it isn't my 2nd week running. It is actually my 3rdish/4thish We started running a week before we started he challenge. Then we did week one but decides last week to start week one again since last week our schedules went back to normal and we are running three days a week. It has been wonderful. Tomorrow morning will be my first day of a full day considering I have school. So 9:00 Mady to preschool. 9:10 meet to run 10:00 back home to change. 10:10 leave for school. 10:30 class starts. (dental science 2) I am sorry for my classmates because I will be sweaty and smelly since there is no time for a shower in between. No pain, no gain people! Monday's it is the same schedule except I have class from 10:30 to 3:00 (same teacher.. Same classmates) now THAT will be a long day.


P.s. Silent prayer request!

No comments:

Post a Comment