Sunday, May 13, 2012

So she says

First let me start off by saying today (Mothers Day) has been wonderful. Details of the day will come soon but I had to tell you what my Chica said today.

I am sitting at the computer and my sister is sitting on the futon. I am trying to write my mom her mothers day cars when Zak and Mady come in the room. I tell them they have to leave. I am trying to think. They stand there and I say. Y'all got to go. I can't think with you chewing in my ear and Mady talking to me. They walk out of the room. Them I hear Zak say "Madyson Jade, we do not say things like that. Go to time out". She goes to timeout. No tears. But I wanted to know what she said. Zak came in the room and I asked what she said. This is what my sweet 4 1/2 year old said on Mothers day.

She's being a butt

REALLY.

Zak said she covered her mouth right after she said it. I was and still am in disbelief. Where would she learn that at? Who would say that?

I laughed so hard though. It makes me laugh just thinking about it. Yea it was unacceptable. Yes she should and would go to timeout for saying that again. No I didn't let her hear me laugh. She was in the next room so my lighter was silent but I had tears in my eyes I was laughing so hard silently. Omg. My child. Geeeez.

I think she may be going through a faze of saying things without thinking. This morning she said. I love you mommy. I love daddy more than you though. Then she covered her mouth. She then says. I shouldn't have said that. Especially on Mothers Day.

Bahaha. I do wait till she leaves or I turn around when she said things but I can't not help but laugh. When she is silly, serious, mean, confused, and even disrespectful it just makes me giggle. I don't allow the mean and disrespectful stuff. She doesn't see me laugh (for the most part. At least I hope she doesn't) but I just can't help it. It is so funny and always catches me by surprise.

Kids really Do say the darnedest things

No comments:

Post a Comment