Tuesday, December 27, 2011

New Blogs

In the past 2 days, I have begun 2 new blogs.

One of the blogs is set to private.. it is all drafts to be posted at another time. The day will come when it is public.. until then you just have to wonder, assume, and be creative.

The second blog is for my Chica. It is mainly just her photos. They are to great not to post. When you think about it, when you think about her behind a camera.. the reality is that we are looking at her photos. The world through a 4 year old's eyes. What she sees, loves, and thinks about. I am really excited about this blog for multiple reasons. I can not wait to see where it takes us in life. Even if it is just to review at the end of the year, it will be fun. I want her to be able to look back at the talent she has as a child. As she gets older and questions herself or her abilities.. I want to be able to say look Mady.. Look at how wonderful you were at 4. Not times that by 10.. You have had 10 more years since then to become that much more amazing..

I also know that family and some friends are interested in not just her view of life, not just her amazing talent, but also just what she does on a day to day basis.. Trust me, she takes a picture of everything. (and you thought I was bad)

So, here is the link to her photo blog.
Enjoy.. leave comments because I will for sure read them to her!

No comments:

Post a Comment