Sunday, December 4, 2011

Birthday Party Bonfire

My birthday is on the 23rd, Zak's is on the 26th. It is true, Zak does like older women!!  :)

So Friday night we had a bonfire at our Nephews house. I do enjoy going out, I'm not gonna lie.. but all I really wanted to do this year for out birthday celebration with friends was eat, drink, and play games.
Geez, maybe I am getting old after all?!

This is me at 26! I know, I don't look 26.. heck, all I hear is how I don't look 21 but.. I am 26 and maybe one day.. like when I am 40, I will look 26.. while all these other people will be looking 40 at 40. Then we will see who is happy about how old they look. Also, keep in mind, this is a bonfire.. dirty hair, sweatshirt, little makeup, not really trying to look 26. (when you look young like I do, you have to try to look your age)




No comments:

Post a Comment