Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Girls Night

Last month the girls got together to make crafts. This was our first official (and testing) pinterest party. We made some very cute crafts from pinterest, which I forgot to take pictures of. We had some great food from pinterest, which I forgot to take pictures of. Also, we had wonderful people, which I forgot to take pictures of. Dang, I guess I just was not in the photography mood in November. I did however get about 12 pics from the entire night. (usually I take at least 100 in a night such as girls night)

It was a success though. We did learn what we would do differently next time. The pinterest party #2 is going to be way more "Pintrest"ing!!!




This was the first time that ALL the sisters for together at one time. We also had extra sisters such as my other sister (Kelsey, my sister in law) and Kristen's other sister (Ryan, Paxston's Aunt) and Megan even got to come for a while! She isn't a sister but we share the same birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment