Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Changing Blogging Programs

 

Until tonight I have always used blogger. or blogspot.com, Which ever one it is. For the past few month blogger has had a new “interface” and I continue to switch back to the old one every time. This has not affected my blogging until 2 days ago. Now I can not upload pictures the way I want. It doesn’t let me put the picture where I want it to be. Always posting the picture at the top of the blog and not allowing me to move it. I actually could name a bunch more things that are different in a bad way with blogger. So tonight, I am trying something new.

Right now I am on Live writer. I also have word press up and am looking into type pad. Do you have any suggestions on what works best. I really don’t want to pay for it though.

 

I am going to just add a few random things, play around, and post.. Then we will see how it works out. I do so far like that it looks like I am typing on my actually blog instead of in a white box. Also, it is telling me the words I misspell as I go. This is a good thing.

Wish me luck!

4th of july celebration_edited-1

Well, that picture uploaded fast.. and I can resize it, move it, and see where it goes before I post it. Wonderful!

Look  at all the font choices!

Sooo far, sooo good! Now to publish and check it out..

No comments:

Post a Comment