Tuesday, December 6, 2011

It's begining to look a lot like Christmas

I love Christmas time. I love the spirit of Christmas. I love having my Chica around during Christmas. There is nothing like celebrating Jesus, Christmas Spirit, and any Holiday with a child. Last week we put our Christmas tree up. This is the first year that we have not bought a real tree. Ever since Zak and I met, we always get a real tree. Although I love the smell of it, I am paranoid about it catching on fire.. plus the dang needles get everywhere! On black friday I got a $250 tree for $80 at Kohls. (Thank you black friday/Kohls)

The tree is up after some fluffing, decorating, and my chica's magic touch! We spend hours decorating the house, listening to Christmas music, and talking about the spirit of Christmas. Ill have detailed decor pics up soon but for now, enjoy the tree decorating.

I took some pictures with the house lights off. I didn't do horrible considering it was my first time photographing Christmas lights.


Chica boo even has her own pink tree that she decorated all by herself. She didn't let me help at all except for printing a picture of her and NaNa for the picture frame ornament. But she knew the picture she wanted. I tried to show her one that I love of her and NaNa but noooo.. and When I moved an ornament, she said

"Mommy.. you can't do that. You can't move other people's ornaments on their tree"

ooppss..


This is my chica boo this year..


Almost the same picture from last year..




No comments:

Post a Comment