Thursday, June 9, 2011

We did it again

We did it again. We cleaned out her room I say we because WE as in my chica and myself. She is amazing. The last post I did about her cleaning her room out was this one. Here it is 6 months later, and her heart is still just as big. When I told her we were going to clean out her toys for other boys and girls, once again she was all for it! It is amazing to me that her things don't mean much to her. They mean a lot but not to the point where she wont give them to other kids! Well certain things she has to have but most things she is ok with giving away. We cleaned out every nook with toys and stuffed animal. The stuffed animals were cleaned out by at least half. Yes, 50% of her animals are gone!



We went through her books one by one. The stack in the far top left hand corner are give aways. There was also a stack for her Grandmothers house. We went through her play kitchen and got rid of all types of play food. We kept only wood food. Plastic went out. This was a great way of teaching the difference of wood and plastic but she already knew the difference, go figure!



The one thing I could not bring myself to go through are her baby dolls. I love them. Of course the ones below are only half of the ones she owns. :::smile::: 



The tub is full of toys, the bag is full of toys and there is one more bag not in the picture. All in all, she impressed me once again with her big heart. Plus, some extra storage room before her birthday is a good thing! GO HER!


No comments:

Post a Comment