Thursday, June 2, 2011

For the LOVE of RAIN BOOTS!

Last summer, while I was in Florida, I had come across a pair of rain boots at the Carter's store. These rain boots were expensive. I mean like $40 expensive. I can not bring myself to buy a pair of children's shoes for even $20. All the other rain boots were under $20. I even had my eye on a pair at target and caught them on sale for just $10! But these Maryjane rain boots, OMG. I just had to have them. It was her first pair of rain boots. They are mary jane rain boots. Little did I know when i was paying $40 for some shoes she would only wear for possibly just 6 months that I would have created an obsession for my chica. Little did I know that the rain boots were more than worth the money. Since then, we have now accumulated a few more pair of rain boots. Which I just noticed are all pink.


 Little did I know that she would wear them sun or rain, day or night, cold or hot. Well, now I know.








As you can see, her Mary Jane ones are her favorite.
But she does wear others too.



Her Mary Janes ones are about to be too small. (they prob are too small already) I have found them in an larger size on eBay and will end up buying them but until then, she has others. When I asked her what she wanted for her birthday this year, she responded with "Mommy, rain boots" So this past week, I just happen to be at an outlet with a carters store and what did I find? Yes, a wonderful birthday present! These were only $30 and I had not doubt I was getting them. I know the quality of these boots and I know they will be worn day in and day out. Until Aug, when it is her 4th birthday, they will just sit in my closet hidden away.. but since you are just dying to see them, here is a sneak peak:
Lets hope she doesn't get all big on me and read this before her 4th birthday


Carter's rain boots, you will forever hold a special place in our heart! AND you will always keep my chicas special feet from getting wet, dirty, sunburnt, and cold.


No comments:

Post a Comment