Thursday, June 2, 2011

Its a boat, its a slide, NO ITS A CARNIVAL!

In the mall parking lot every few months or so, there is a portable carnival. I just want to say that again. A PORTABLE CARNIVAL.. CARNIVAL ON WHEELS.. This is a carnival with a double faris wheel. How is a portable carnival.. one that is on wheels.. one that travels.. SAFE enough to have a double faris wheel huh??
Just saying..


But, they are the closet carnival with rides to my town. My chica sees it from a distance and will not let it be until she goes. She even ask about it when we come around the ramp and she looks over to the parking lot of the mall when it is NOT there..

So of course, being the cool parents that we are, we took her. Oh the joy that this brings to her! I know the pictures say different since she isn't really smiling in them unless I asked her to smile.. but trust me.. pure pure joy!

The boats. This is the first ride she rode alone a while back. Every time they come in town, I get all excited not just because it brings back memories but this would be my favorite ride. Why do they not have adults ones? She rode them twice.



Then to the four wheelers. She chose the pink one of course!

 Moving on to her favorite ride. The fish. She likes it because "it goes up and down and around". The only thing that crosses my brain is DISNEY WORLD.. Dumbo ride. It has been soooo long since I have been, I don't know if they go up and down but She would LOVE IT!



Moving on to the fun house which she did twice. Once with me and then with Daddy










And of course there is the slide. The slide was the first things she has ever been on. She was so little and when we took her for the first time, it was the only thing she rode. She does it with daddy every year. She wanted to do it by herself this year, but "mom" was to chicken to let her. After seeing how slow it was, she so could have done it by herself. Sometimes I forget how big she really is.


After a hot day in the sun and the purchase of a spiderman toy.. Yes, spiderman.. out of all the other things she could have chosen. I should have known that spiderman would win over the cute monkey!



We ended the day with a very happy rosy cheeked chica!






No comments:

Post a Comment