Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Good, The Bad, The Thankfulness

I have been looking for a weekly subject to write about for awhile now. I have tried the Friday Five. I have tried looking up subject. I have tried survey type ideas. NOW I HAVE IT. I was sitting on my couch thinking and the saying: The good, the bad, the ugly.. came to my head. I don't want to write about 1 positive and 2 negatives SO I changed it! The Good, The Bad, The Thankfulness! I love it!

The goal is to write about one thing for each topic each week. So, lets begin!!

The Good
I am on my second week of bootcamp (work out bootcamp, not Army) I am feeling it in my arms, legs, abs, chest, and anywhere else I have muscle. I love it. It isn't the first time I have done this boot camp, but it is the first time in 2 years. I forgot how hard it is. I forgot how hurt it is. I forgot how I love it! It is called Scenic City Adventure Boot Camp. Right now you can do a 2 free week trial. It is just like it says. It is a personal trainer but with a group. You do get one on one, you do get constant attention and working out. I am looking forward to week 3 because I think I will see much improvement!

The Bad
I have not really cooked a good meal all week. I cooked some Tortilla Soup in the crock pot but that was as far as I got in the kitchen. No new recipes. This will change as of tomorrow since I have my meal plan ready!

The Thankfulness
I am very thankful for my chica being so easy. She has been potty trained since she was 2 1/2 and it went great from day one. She has been sleeping in pull ups at night though until recently. She wanted to wear panties to bed. I let her, knowing she would have accidents. But as of last night, she has been 10 days with no accident in her bed and no pull ups! I am thankful for that but more proud than anything! (I do take her on a midnight potty trip every night though, but that is my commitment to her so that she can still take water to bed with her.. she deserves it!)

p.s. Prayer
I want to make a special request for tomorrow and after. My grandpa is having lung surgery tomorrow morning and if you could please say an extra prayer for him while in surgery and out. Let him heal quickly and easily. Let the surgery be successful. Let him be strong and in good spirits. I look up to him and the love he has in his heart. He deserves the best prayers you can give!

No comments:

Post a Comment