Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Good, Bad, & Thankfulness

The Good
I did some extra organzing this week. Including Zak's "room" (which is really his side of the bed in our bedroom) That was a task I have been avoiding since... oh.... since we moved into this house last April! Clothes are hung, folded, and put away. Drawers are cleaned out (even wiped out with a rag) and I fixed the closet door that was stuck!


The Bad
I have not been going to bed on time at all. I made a committment to myself to try and be in bed around 10:30 and to be asleep by midnight. This week I do not think I went to bed before 12 and stayed up until at least 2 every night. I feel it in my head and eyes. I am sleepy! Staying up late again, stops tonight! I am going to read a book and go to bed.. The End!

The Thankfulness
I am thankful for my Grandfather making it out of surgery last week. He is doing well and so far everything is looking good. He is in pain I am sure but he is the strongest man I know spiritually and mentally. Prayers can still be used though!

p.s. Prayer
Please pray that Zak gets to go to the beach with Mady and I next week. He has been planning and waiting since last summer. Some things happen at work and he might not be able to go with us.. I need him to go take a vacation that he deserves!

No comments:

Post a Comment