Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday Five #2

Ok, I am not going to lie, I am currently filling out this Friday Five on the Friday before it is posted. I am bored and decided, incase I forget, to just do this for next Friday and have it schedualed to post on the corrent Friday. But all in all, it is my second Friday Five..


1. Last party you went to?
Lauren and Jason's cookout. This past Saturday. Actually 2 Saturdays in a row so if you look at this as in the day I fill it out or the day I post it, they are both the correct answer..

2. Do you pee in the shower?

No! No!! No!!! that is one of the things that bother me the most. I don't understand why people do that! Who wants to pee and then stand in it. I know it "washes down the drain" but to me you are still standing in it or on the germs. UGH! It is called a toilet! Pee before you get in the shower duh.

3. Have you ever fired a gun?

Yes I have. I have gone squirrel hunting with a 22 before and enjoyed it. I have also gone in the woods just to shoot at targets with my husbands gun.

4. Where do you call home?

Home is where the heart is. Bahaha.. Really though. I have a few different homes. My home I live in of course and when I go to St. Augustine FL I am at home. I lived in Florida right next to St. Augustine, my family was/is there, and I have every summer of my life stayed at least one week there on the beach. I consider it home. One day I will move there, I can't wait!

5. What's your favorite board game?

This actually depends on who I am playing with. I love games though! My husbands family are big game people so on Holidays I am always excited! We also play games at "get togethers" with my friends around the bonfire. I like scrabble to scatagories. Of course all the old games like Candy Land (with my chica) Life and Sorry are great games!

No comments:

Post a Comment