Monday, October 3, 2011

Halloween Treats.. We made something good to eat

Halloween Treats..
We made something good to eat!

On Pinterest I came across a Halloween rice krispy treat. Today, my chica and I made it! I followed the link from pinterest to the website for the recipe. Now, this is the first time I have ever made rice krispy treats that I can remember.. I have to say, I nailed it! In the reciepe it called for a break dish but I did not have one. Also, it looks like hers are big and I wanted small ones. The best part, the rise krisp cereal is gluten free. It is new and not that we have to have it but it is much healthier. The sugar in the regular is like 6 or 8 grams.. in the gluten free it is less than 1 gram. SCORE! Side note.. I did not dip mine in the white  chocolate. Mine did not turn out as good as hers (looks) but I didn't have the right pan or the experiance in making rice krispies! Im still proud though.


So these are the picture from Pinterest.. Cute huh?!
This was the GOAL

Here we go...








Layers of plain, orange, and yellow rice krispies..

After setting for 2 hours 

Slice like a loaf of break and the cut triangles!


Like I said, I made the tiny.





YAY! 

1 comment:

  1. Well I think yours turned out excellent! I like them smaller too. Easier to eat!

    ReplyDelete