Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Next Tattoo?!?!

It has been 6 years since I got a tattoo. I got my first one at 18 and my second one at 19. Before I had Mady, I wanted to add to my second one, make it more meaningfull, and get the coloring touched up. Time passed by.. Mady was born. Then I knew, my next tattoo would have something to do with her. It has been 4 years. 4 years of me thinking what do I want and where do I want it? I have the answers!
Actually, I am wanting 2 tattoos!!

Now, I am not getting them until 2012. My family is going to Hawaii, my sister and I are getting tattoos together. Lame? Not to me.. 1) she is my sister, why wouldn't we get tattoos together (not matching ones) and 2) I still have a year to think about what I have decided on.

First tattoo: Mady

not HER.. but having to do with her
I want it on my side.. as in the spot below


Mine will be Mady's birthday in roman numerals. I am not doing 2007, just 07.. so it will look like:

VIIIXIIVII
Madyson Jade

her name will be small under the roman numerals.
Pretty badass huh? and this is just on a computer screen! Not sure what font I want yet but I do want the roman numerals to be in a pastel solid color and her name in every other letter pastel or reversed with Romans in every other color and her name a solid.. but pastels. I want it to be light and simple
Now for the 2nd tattoo.. not 100% sure.. really I am only like 50% sure this will happen because I have never wanted a visible tattoo. The side tattoo can be covered, and when I am old, my wrinkly side will not be seen by other people.. they wont judge the old lady with the tattoos.. but I am in love with this. I love hearts, always have.. and I love it on the finger! Not sure which side of my finger though. Maybe not even the ring finger, although that is what I love about it. who knows, I have a year of thinking..

That side or this side? I want the heart though


No comments:

Post a Comment