Monday, October 3, 2011

I just realized..

I was looking back at my first few post ever and as I got to the end of the post I remembered! I use to say how our day ended or put a quote of the day from Mady. Why have I not done that in a while? OMG! I am going back to ending with a quote of the day... Sometimes they will be a convo since she talks more now..


Todays convo:


Mady: Mommy, when you are a dentist.. will you still love me?
me: well yes
Mady: You will still see me right?
me: of course, you will go to Kindergarten while I go to work
Mady: I GET TO DRIVE TO KINDERGARTEN
me: no.. Ill take you
Mady: :::crying::: I want to drive!!!

moments later.. out of no where:

Mady: Mommy, is everybody peach like me
me: no, not everyone
Mady: what color are other people
me: well, you have brown
Mady: I knew that already
me: there are some people that are kind of yellow.. not like the crayon yellow but have a yellow tint to them
Mady: like peachy yellow?
me: exactly! Like peachy yellow. Then there is redish.. and some people turn green when they are sick
Mady: I never seen a green person.. have you every been green when you were sick
me: no, I turn pale.. which is like white white.. Oh! Some people are dark brown and some people are tan
Mady: you are tan sometimes
me: true I am tan sometime.. what am I today?
Mady: defiantly light peach

(Guess I need to go to the tanning bed.. who wants to be "light peach"??)


moments later.. after we pass Zak's work:

Mady: Mommy! That is Daddy's work
me: it sure is
Mady: I miss Daddy
me: I know.. he is a good daddy isn't he?
Mady: yes
me: am I a good mommy?
Mady: yes
me: is there anything I need to do better as a mommy?
Mady: no, I like you just like this
me: I like you just like this too


Screw the radio.. the car conversations are wonderful!

1 comment:

  1. I agree 100%!!! Know what I wish? I wish there was a little recorder in the car to record all the wonderful conversations that take place. Wouldn't that be awesome?!

    ReplyDelete