Sunday, October 30, 2011

The Good, The Bad, The Thankfulness

The Good
I have not actually looked at my current GPA but.. last quarter I made 100s on every single thing. This semester I have made 100 on everything in every class except one test in Med Law. The good thing is, I made a 95 and this past Friday I got 5 extra credit points to go to any grade I want. I am putting it on that 95 grade.. sooo.. The Good is.. I still have 100 on everything in every class for last quarter and this quarter.. I'd have to say, my GPA is prob. pretty good at this point!
The Bad
I have not worked out in 1 month. I had to stop working out due to schedule and I needed that money for school. I also have slipped with the eating habits. I can feel my muscles loosening up. I can feel the not so healthy food in my body.. this is bad.. soo.. Monday morning, it all begins back. Working out at home though. I have the time and the equipment so it wont be a problem. Eating is going back to the healthy meal plans. From morning to dinner. 5 to 6 times a day.. This is a bad that will turn into to a good..  

The Thankfulness
I am thankful to have a sister. I have been spending some time with here and after not having her around for a few years.. I really am learning that a sister is a best friend. I enjoy her. I understand her (for the most part) I am thankful that Mady has her as an Aunt. I am thankful for you Kayla!!!!  ily!

No comments:

Post a Comment