Sunday, October 9, 2011

Just a normal weekend

A game of candy land with Dad while mom cooks...


I just happen to walk in at the end, and she won.. Can you tell she is excited?!


Then, after doing homework, this is what I find. 
Only real dads dress up with their daughters.. regardless
Only real husbands let the wife take a pictures.. regardless
if I turn up missing, I'm in the backyard, buried, because I posted this and he found out..
j/k .. kinda



This is my first chalk picture..
I have seen a ton that I want to do but I only had a few mins so this is what I got.
Kind of cool though! She is such a trooper with my ideas!




Also, Mady got a new cd today. I made it and am pretty proud of the playlist on it...
I wanted all rock/soft rock/popish but she wanted some country too..
p.s. I love Norah Jones' voice

Amber- 311
Heaven-  O.A.R.
Lullaby- Shawn Mullins 
Marry Me- Train 
Better Together- Jack Johnson 
Butterfly Kisses-  Bob Carlisle 
Don't Know Why- Norah Jones 
I'm Yours- Jason Mraz 
I Will Follow You Into the Dark- Death Cab for Cutie 
My Front Porch Looking In- Lonestar  
Savin' Me- Nickelback 
Yellow-  Coldplay 
3 AM- Matchbox Twenty 
God Gave Me You-  Blake Shelton 
Like My Mother Does- Lauren Alaina 
Cowgirls Don't Cry- Brooks & Dunn 
These Are My People- Rodney Atkins
I Love You This Big- Scotty McCreery 

No comments:

Post a Comment