Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Halloween.. Halloween

Halloween is here in 25 days.. Wait.. our Halloween PARTY is here in 25 days. OMG!

This is a big deal!

Halloween is one of our favorite Holidays. Dress up.. who doesn't like to dress up? All the cute sexy short skin showing costumes.. at least at our parties. I am not talking boobs and butt out. ok maybe just a little but not like strip club costumes.. just short and sexy. Anyways.. like I said we only have 25 days..

What to be.. what to be..

The costumes I like are anywhere from $60-$200. I would never spend $200 on a costume. I promise. I would and have spent $60 though. I only wear it once a year.. heck I wear it once in general but golly geez the fun is so worth the money spent. Every year since I think 07 we have had a party. Same place.. kind of the same people.. I always seem the be one of the very last awake, dancing, rollerblading, or just running around. Ok, NOW I am excited!

So my problem is this year I can't figure out what to be. Money is a little more tighter than usual right now with my school payments so $60 bucks on my outfit and then $40 on is.. that is $100 bucks we don't have. Not for Halloween at least. What to do.. what to do..


2007 .. hooker

2008 nurse.. this is my fav costume ever!

2009 witch

2010 cowgirl.. my other favorite costume



2011 What shall I be?
Circus clown
Eskimo
 (I already have the outfit.. just unsure if I love it)
Phantom of the Opera
Alice in Wonderland

STAY TUNED
25 days!!

(UPDATE!!... I got my Halloween costume.. it isnt any of the above.. but I love it soo much! Prob. my favortie other than the nurse! check back after Halloween to see what I am)

No comments:

Post a Comment