Sunday, October 2, 2011

The Good, The Bad, The Thankfulness

The Good
This is again about school. The good great thing is I ACED all my classes! Ok, so I only had two classes and they were both very easy BUT it is a wonderful way to start off this adventure. I am proud.. and I only missed one class due to weather after Labor Day. Who wants to drive in flooded streets after 9 inches of rain in just 24 hours.. yea.. NOT THIS GIRL! Say a little prayer about winter though because I do not like to drive on ice either. Luckily my classes start at 10:30 this winter semester.
The Bad
Oh the bad.. ok so Friday was supposed to be my cheat day. I switched it to Saturday except it ended up starting Friday night and well, today.. Sunday night.. it has ended. I had a 48 hour cheat. Boo on me! Jumping back on the wagon in the a.m. but oh how that popcorn shrimp was good!

The Thankfulness
I am thankful for my mom. Not because she is cool, caring, and beautiful.. no . no. (at least that isn't what I am thankful for right now.. cause she is always cool a dork, caring, and beautiful) but today I am thankful that she is an amazing photographer! I get to capture moments of my chica all the time from my own wonderful skills  :)  but I have free family photos.. for the rest of my life. ::::Mom, if you start charging me.. I'll pay you in chap stick/lip gloss and I'll just raid Kayla's purse for them:::: Really though, what an amazing talent to have in your own family. Photos mean so much to me and I LOVE having photo shoots!! Today's photo shoot will be posted in the next week or two. THANKS MOM!

1 comment:

  1. Dork? Hmmmm....well, yes I agree! Thank you for the sweet words of encouragement. I really is nice to hear/read. I've peeked at them and can't wait to start editing them. I really enjoyed by subjects! You are always great to photograph! Love you so much.

    ReplyDelete