Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Word(s) of the Week

 

Lately my little chica has been expanding her vocabulary {on her own}. Throwing my off guard in the middle of a discussion with her smartness of words used {semi} correctly in a sentence. So, for now, I have added a new blog topic. Word(s) of the Week (month)

 

This week: July 4th week 2012

I suppose

 

Example:

Mady- Mom, tomorrow I am going to take a nap without whining

Me- Awesome!

Mady- yea, I suppose you’d rather me not whine about

Example:

Me- Hey Chica, do you want fruit with your dinner?

Mady- I suppose that will work

Example:

While reading the “itinerary” for Hawaii (which we leave in 2 days for) she asked what a free day means.

Mady- what is a free day?

Zak- a day we don’t have anything to do and we can do whatever we want

Mady- Mom?

Me- yea.. (in another room)

Mady- do you suppose we could have a free day this week and do whatever I want to do all day long?

 

DSCN1095
tried on her dance outfit and had to have some music (click here for dance class)

{she loves her new headphones. funny thing.. she doesn’t realize that we can not hear the music she is singing along with.. All we hear is HER.. it is THE FUNNIEST THING EVER}

No comments:

Post a Comment