Monday, July 16, 2012

{The Villa} Hawaii 2012

That is where we stayed.. remember the post I did showing you the website pictures of the house? Well, needless to say it did live up to the pictures. It actually went beyond the pictures. And of course, I took my own pictures.. {and video} There are so many pictures I am going to put them into a clickable album. You should be able to click “view slide show” and scroll the pictures. {if it doesn’t work, please comment or text me so I can change it.. I want you to be able to see the pictures and I have never posted pictures this way}

 

 

 

 

and now for a quick tour.. and I mean I did it as fast as I could.. it was a huge house and the first video was 15 mins long. This video I practically run through the house.. {side note.. come to find out.. I am not the best narrator..}

Bali Hale Villa.. Maui Hawaii 2012

180214422559171429_GOYi1RLs_b

No comments:

Post a Comment