Wednesday, July 18, 2012

{Day One} Hawaii

 

7.7.12

When we arrived at the Villa.. we all spent quite some time walking around in awe. After coming to what realization that we could.. it was time to relax and go for a swim! I mean after 10 hours in the air, what more could we ask for.. sun, water, views! That is what we did on day one. Sit around, swim, and watch the sun set.

DSCN1257DSCN1266DSCN1258DSCN1259DSCN1282DSCN1262
DSCN1275
DSCN1270DSCN1268
DSCN1278IMG_2659

Story Time:

The guys grilled out the first night. Shrimp, chicken, hot dogs.. really anything and everything they could put on the grill they did. The table was one seat shy of sitting all of us but since people were up and down cooking and eating I didn’t really realize it until it was too late. The food is cooked, we all sit down to eat {or finish eating} and Mady is missing. I walk through the yard up to our room. There she is, sitting on her bed, head hung low.. crying. When I asked her why she was upset she said “there is no where for me to sit and no one will eat with me” No crying in Hawaii!! So, I did what any great mom would do.. I got my plate from the grown up table and ate outside with my chica at the little table.

IMG_2638
{the little table turtle table}

267612402827987889_UGhiFO1Q_b


Check out
Plane Ride
The Villa

No comments:

Post a Comment