Saturday, July 14, 2012

ALOHA

 

From July 7th to July 13th, we were in….

MAUI HAWAII!!

10 of us went. Mom, Bob, K, Z, M, T, J, B, R, and Myself. It was beautiful. Everything I could think of times 100. The weather was awesome, the company was wonderful, and the house was AmAzInG.. most importantly, the memories were perfect. Memories that will be remember forever. Experiences with each other that I wouldn’t change. Mady isn’t the only one that had a week full of first. Zak and I had a ton of firsts together! Like, a kiss in Maui.. a tattoo in Maui.. Parasailing.. a Luau.. the list goes on!

I am going to post about Hawaii by day.. there are a ton of pictures and so many things I want to write about, it could turn into a short chapter book. Posting by day will help you follow along and also keep the days straight for us when we look back in a few years.

 

So, to start..

web-maui-map-full
{this is just a cool may of Maui that I liked..}

maui
you see Lahaina up above? we stayed slightly east of the State park right below Lahaina. I am going to find a better map and photoshop a star to point out exactly where we were but this will give you an idea for now.

Alright, well now that my pictures are situated (my pictures.. I do not have everyone else's pictures YET) I am going to start blogging!!

 

25332816624024920_hQdTRzeJ_b

No comments:

Post a Comment