Saturday, July 21, 2012

{Day Five} Hawaii

 

7.11.12

Wednesday was a busy day. For some, the day never stopped (Zak) His day began with leaving the villa at 1 am in the morning for a deep sea fishing trip. Of course I had to make sure he was up and then I couldn’t go back to sleep. To be honest, K and I stayed up late that night anyways so sleep didn’t really happen which made the day seem even longer. The deep sea fishing trip was supposed to last about 8 hours.. it didn’t.. it lasted 12 hours. This would have been perfectly fine but Wednesday was the day that there were specific “times” for the planned stuff.

While he was away fishing, Mom, Chica, K and I got to spend some time just us. First I had to wake up the zonked out chica boo..

IMG_2737

After getting dresses we headed down to Cheeseburger in Paradise for breakfast.
(opened in 1989 by two girls) They have the BEST breakfast!

imagesg

I ordered a breakfast burrito (which I never get anywhere). I now crave this. Scrambled Eggs, Colby Jack Cheese, Sautéed Onions, Hash Browns, and Bacon wrapped in a Flour Tortilla. Served with Fresh Salsa! Sadly enough, I was only able to eat half of it. Mady had French toast on Hawaiian sweet bread. Scrumptious!

IMG_4685IMG_4686

We then took our time around Lahiana eating snow cones, watching a children's sail boat class, picking out jewelry, getting our pictures taken while holding beautiful birds, and Mady even did the pearl in a oyster which then led to her ending up with a beautiful pearl necklace.

IMG_3079
My bracelet came from Jewelry Stand Maui. Kat was the designer and I picked out the pieces I wanted on it. She hand made it and it is beautiful. I get complements on it daily! The round blue beads are “rare blue coral” also known as Heliopora Coerulea.- The only species in its genus and one of two genera in the family. It is a rare shallow water coral as it grows quickly in 20 feet of water. It is not a true stoney coral but it relates to the soft coral. It support skeletal spicules inside our and is known to strip the water of iron and oxidize into blue salt. It also has pink coral, fresh water pearls, and blue stone. 

IMG_7820-33-1024x768IMG_3082
Mady’s pretty Hawaii pearl necklace!


IMG_3080
The above picture looks much better in person. It is in a frame and I took a phone photo of it so the dots in my hair and the color are not what it actually looks like. Regardless, you get the point of us holding real birds! I loved it!!
 

IMG_2741
The sail boat class was awesome looking. These for kids as young as 7 it looked like. The sail boats were mini sized and then would just sail from bowie to bowie.
IMG_4675

IMG_2744

logo

The snow cone was amazing. Ice cream under the snow cone?! SAY WHAT.. why didn’t I ever think of that? Smart people! Finally, after all morning waiting.. The deep sea fishing boat was docking! Time to see what the boys caught.

IMG_2747
IMG_2750IMG_2752IMG_2756IMG_2754
IMG_2758IMG_2760IMG_2768IMG_2769
IMG_2779
IMG_2787

Catching the big one!

Mahi, Tuna, and some other fish (the long one) that I forgot the name of. {Zak reeled in half of these including the one he is holding} Like I said earlier.. the boat was supposed to be only 8 hours and Zak was on a strict time schedule.. of course the trip took longer. 4 HOURS LONGER. and what can you do about it? Nothing. it isn’t like you can just call a taxi in the middle of the ocean. So, after the extra 4 hours and missing his appointment {being the good wife I am I gave in and called to reschedule his appointment. No, I didn’t want to at first because (bitchy wife or not) I told him not to schedule the appointment at that time in the first place.. and to make sure if he did that it would all work out.) but like I said, I gave in and push the time back} by now you are wondering “an appointment for what?”

 

IMG_2803IMG_2808
For this!! by Chuck at Soular Tattoo

imagesCABKYBQM

kjuntitled
We did our research before we went to Hawaii then, we visited 3 different shops to pick from.  His shop was around the corner up some stairs in the top of this building. {Although in a few weeks he is moving to a bigger place across the decking.. it was a shopping center thing.. not a house like it looks like} His was pumped to say the least. Chuck was amazing and really an awesome guy. If you are getting a tattoo in Maui.. HE IS THE GUY without a doubt.l We knew a year in advance we would be getting tattoos. Yes, I said we.

On the way back to the villa we needed to turn around and ended up pulling over at this beautiful side of the road.

 

IMG_2793IMG_2797IMG_2789IMG_2799
IMG_2800
Just a picture I send my friend cause I missed her! Yea, we are weird

 

Next time spot on the daily schedule? LUAU! Just Z, my sister, and myself. Oh and some hot hula dancers.. drinks, a beautiful sun set, and amazing food! 

 

DSCN1418DSCN1419img_gallery_34_limg_gallery_06_l
(two pictures right above came from their website but it was the exact same thing)

DSCN1427DSCN1431DSCN1438DSCN1436

IMG_2811
The food was amazing! AMAZING!! I could have eaten plate after plate of it.
The Luau Feast
Grilled teriyaki steak
Kalua
Sautéed Mahi Mahi with Macadamia Nuts and Capers
Steamed Sweet Potatoes
Lomi Lomi Salmon
Poi
Kula Greens with cucumber and tomato salad
Potato macaroni salad
Pasta salad
Fried rice
Sliced papaya and pineapple
assorted rolls and butter
assorted desserts
Drinks and Open Bar


They had the “pig ceremony” or whatever it was called. It was neat though. Kind of put you in the spirit of the Luau. Next it was time for the cliff diver show. I thought it would be all these people jumping into the water amazing me. I was wrong.. By the time the guy jumped, it was dark (these guys were no longer standing on the cliff) and we could not see him at all! Couldn’t even hear a splash.. did I mention it was only ONE guy. ReAlLy?

DSCN1425IMG_2809

IMG_3081
Photo in frame Iphone photo again.. so color is off on here but this is our Luau photo!!


Have you ever really watched Hula dancers? I can shake my hips pretty good I must say BUT shaking it like theirs? Oh Heck no.. or maybe.. maybe it is just the skirts that make it look so awesome! I loved it though. Every bit of it!

DSCN1440DSCN1443DSCN1448DSCN1456DSCN1462
Just to let you know..

it takes Forever for my videos to upload on here so you can watch them.. in other words.. you better enjoy them

This was the honeymoon hula. They asked all newlyweds to come up on stage. This little boy thought they said newly as in to Hawaii maybe? so, they let him dance!

DSCN1466DSCN1468

Fire

DSCN1476DSCN1478

90353536244456943_ixZsfIeP_b

Check Out:
Day Four
Day Three
Day Two
Day One
Plane Ride
The Villa

1 comment:

  1. Daughter has a relly hot slut ass! She would have such a pulverized butt hole after I took that

    ReplyDelete