Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Names

I have always been interested in names. From naming every fish in the fish tank to every stuffed animal. To names of my unborn children that I don't plan on having. While looking around at names I found a website that gives a more Detailed meaning. This is what I found:

Traci-

SoulUrge Number: 1
People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.

Expression Number: 6
for harmony and balance in their lives, and respond positively to beautiful things.

Oh sooooo true. I Don't even have to explain because if you know me, you know just how true this really is!



Madyson-

SoulUrge Number: 7
People with this name have a deep inner need for quiet, and a desire to understand and analyze the world they live in, and to learn the deeper truths.

Expression Number: 3
People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.


Ok. This is exactly her. Kinda weird it hit us both right on!

I just thought this was interesting.



On another note. Have u ever had a dream where you were mad or hurt by someone and when you woke up you still felt mad or sad all day. That happens to me and it happened last night. I dreamed that my I sister in law blamed me for getting in a fight with the guy who was installing my mother in laws tv in her new house. The guy left and she told everyone it was my fault. I got upset and left. There are more detailed details to this but the point is I feel mad and sad today about her blaming me. I know it was a dream but I want to look at her and say it wasn't my fault!!! Weird dreams!!

No comments:

Post a Comment