Tuesday, August 9, 2011

They are becoming an obsession

Mason Jars! Mason Jars! Mason Jars! Mason Jars!
Mason Jars! Mason Jars! Mason Jars!

I have a new obsession. Can you guess what it is?
MASON JARS

I just recently became drawn to putting things in jars.
I am talking from food to bottle tops!
Crayons to quarters! Cotton balls to glowsticks!

I bought my first set of mason jars to begin the new obsession. I decided to just do the fruit I bought and see how it kept. How it looked. How easy it was to use. OMG. I fell in love! I want my entire fridge to be mason jard. As for food in mason jars, I read that when you see somthing on the eye level shelf in your fridge, you are going to be drawn to eat it than something in the drawer. I would agree. I also read that when you use clear tupperware or clear bowls, you will be drawn to eat it instead of a colored one.

 
So.. here is my first mason jar experience with food!


Dont you love it?
Doesnt it just make you want to eat that yummy fruit?
A plus side of this was; when my chica wants grapes, I hand her a jar. One bag of grapes filled up 3 jars.

I love it.

I really really love it.

Now I have 2 jars in my pantry. Chocolet chips and mixed nuts. I also have a jar with beer bottle tops (these are for a DIY project I looking forward to making) I must say, even the beer tops look good in them. Ill take pictures of them later though.

So, wish my luck on this mason jar adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment