Tuesday, August 9, 2011

It's been 3 years




3 years ago, I made promises to keep forever
3 years ago, I committed to a life long journey
3 years ago, I celebrated with family and friends

3 years ago, I said "I Do"





It is amazing to me how my love could grow for him. Although we have been married for 3 years, we have been together for 6 years. The man he has become, the man he is still becoming, amazes me.

He truly is:
my best friend
my comfort
my laughter
my supporter

He always:
holds my hand
kisses me before he leaves
tells me I am beautiful
puts our family first

I love him because:
he is an amazing Daddy
he strives to be the perfect Husband
he has God in his heart
he loves me regardless

I have been:
Blessed
Blessed
Lucky
Blessed
to have found love in such an amazing person.


3 years later:
 I love him more than I did when I said "I do"
He still makes me laugh till I have tears in my eyes
He still holds me tight when he hugs me
I still look at him with the same "want" in my heart

He has shown me:
Letting things go is worth it
You can fully trust a person
Good things to come to those who believe
The real meaning of, a man loving a women

I am looking forward to:
seeing him get old
creating memories to tell our grandchildren
having him in my low and high points forever
continuing to grow in our relationship year after year


1 year anniversary

2 year anniversary

3 year anniversary


AND MANY MORE TO COME!









1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!! You both still look wonderfully happy and in love-cheers to many more years of bliss!

    ReplyDelete