Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Good, The Bad, The Thankfulness

The Good
This week is huge for me. It is a week of celebration. A week to thank God for so much. It is my anniversary week. It is my daughters birthday week. On 8.12.08 Madyson Jade was born. Tomorrow, she will be 4 (if you cant do the math). On 8.09.08 I married my best friend. As of today, we have been married 3 years and 2 days. The good is that Zak and I have such an amazing relationship. Over the past year we have grown closer to each other and to God. We have realized that our relationship would not be if it was not for God and that it can only grow stronger if we live by God's word of a relationship. Now, we are not perfect. I still  like to be in control and "bossy" but I am learning to step back. I am learning to let my Husband be the Husband God wants him to be. Not the one I WANT him to be.  Mady is the most amazing little girl. I have never loved anything in my life the way I love her. It blow my mind that tomorrow she will be 4 years old.

The Bad
Oh the bad.. oh the bad.. being that this week is a celebration week. It also means it is a spending week. Money Money Money. I know we do not have to spend money on Mady to make her happy. I also feel that if we are able to, why not. It is not promised that we will always be able to spend on her presents and party. I also skipped a day of working out to take Mady birthday shopping. That is bad and good depending on how you look at it.

The Thankfulness
Thankful. This week there is so much to be thankful for. I am thankful for a healthy soon to be 4 year old. I am thankful for the person she is and the person she is becoming. I am thankful for my husband who stands by me in everything, holding my hand regardless. I am thankful for myself. Myself being a wonderful mom and wife. I love being a mom and wife. I love my life. I am thankful for God. If it was not for him, I would not have the life that I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment