Wednesday, March 23, 2011

OHHH I WANT IT!!

It is 1:00 in the morning and I am browsing blogs. Home decor, DIY, before and after... you know the usual blog I like to follow. Well tonight I have come across the room I love!! The guest room is known as my closet. For real.. our bedroom closet is filled with Zak's stuff and the guest bedroom. ALL MINE. I always wanted a closet the size of a room, so my wonderful husband made my dream come true. Of course I have many ideas for it, but that takes time.

My room today:
white walls
black curtains
black futon
small black computer dest
white tall free standing cabinet
black dresser
multiple zebra accessories
*It looks pretty freakin good considering I didnt buy anything other than the smaller computer desk* If only I had endless amounts of money.. wait till you see what my dream is!

CLICK HERE.. I want I Want I WANT!!!  I love pink and black and white and zebra! OMG! Although my husband does not want me to have pink walls. This is what I want!! I am going to do teal though..
Also, I am going to git rid of the futon and add a window seat  that I found on another blog (her blog is here) they built the window seat and we will too! Mine will not be scrap book but crafts yes, blogging yes, closet of course! MY ROOM!

so, this is going to be my fall project. I know.. it is only spring but right now.. for spring, the yard is our focus, then summer will be kitchen, then FALL WILL BE MY ZEBRA TEAL BLACK AND WHITE ROOM!!


Ok so I just spent the last 10 mins scrolling through that blog..  the A to Zebra  AMAZING! I want to be that blogger, have her parties, live in her craft room, be her friend! OMG I AM JEALOUS.. I think this is the moment I go to bed and dream of all that creative bliss I just saw. Good night, off to catch some zzzzzzzebras! Gay I know but I just had to do it..

No comments:

Post a Comment