Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Crash Course, Crash Diet.. DIET? WHAT!!

The birds are singing, the sun is out (well not today), and the flowers are blooming. My winter clothes are put up in the amazing space bags .. I have some long sleeves, hoodies, and pullovers left for the month of April when mother nature decides to be crule and send some cold weather. I go to the beach the week of July 4th. My annual beach trip will be here before I know it. Beach = bathing suite = showing body = scary omg!

I have been real good about not eating out, cooking healthy, no fries or fried food. I think I may have cheated on a chicken nugget or two but I have not had any fries since 2010. They are my weakness. No mcdonolds, or any other place that taste so yummy unhealthy. I avoid places with fries. A while ago I switch to all wheat stuff. Prob about a year ago. I do break down with Logans rolls though, but that is ending t.o.d.a.y!  I have a nephew that is all into bodybuilding and what to eat, what not to eat. I learned a ton from him last year. Then I did a bootcamp work out last year and he too taught me a ton about what to eat and what not to eat. Following the things I have learned, I have not put on any weight in 5 months. I also, have not lost the weight I want to loose. POSITIVE.. I have not gained weight. POSITIVE.. I understand about eating.. POSITIVE.. I do not crave frieds or white bread any more. POSITIVE.. starch is no longer my best friend. NEGATIVE.. the beach will be here in less than 15 weeks!

This brings me to my crash course of my crash diet. YES I said diet. I hate that word. That is what it is though. Must be honest!! Must be honest!!

I will never be that 100 pound skinny girl (like 98% of my friends) I am just not built that way. Never was.. never will be. That is ok.. I don't think I would be very healthy looking at 100 pounds.. My tig ol bitties and badunkadunka butt. They alone weigh 100 pounds.. ha.. j/k.. kind of.  But I would LOVE to be the weight/shape I was at my wedding.. Before Mady.. YES PLEASE.. realisticly not going to happen in 3 months. At my wedding.. this can and WILL be done!  Starting TODAY..

I spend hours reading, planning, reading, planning, understanding, planning my crash diet. This is what is going on in my life as of today:

I am going to keep a food journal. I have never done this and always heard it is the #1 step. I have my book, my plan, my pen, my food journal is ready to go!

Sodium: as little as possible.. none is the goal. This is not hard as long as you I read all labels
Carbs: as little as possible.. you do want some carbs in your diet but for this crash diet.. little is better
Calories: It says I do not need more than 2,000 a day for my body type/weight but for my goal and crash diet, I need only 1200 a day. This means around 200 a meal for 5 meals a day

WATER:!!! at least 8 glasses a day.. this is going to be the hardest because I just don't get thirsty. This is also part of the weight problem. I do not drink therefore my body has water weight stored. This is going to come off fast though because thanks to Jullian Michaels, I have a drink mix that is going to help!

Key to burning calories faster.. eat 2 raw fruits/veggies before each meal. Such as carrot, apple, celery stick

Of course excersize is going to play a huge roll in this .. every other day cardio. and on other days tone up

I could say every day cardio but I know I will not stick to that since it is my least favorie. I do love Zumba on the connect though! My tredmill awaits me but I have such a love hate realationship with it. I am going to be honest.. cardio every other day.. HEY, it is better than just 3 times a week and they say 3 times a week is what you need!

Simply Put:

Meal Plan Diet
Food Journal
Water
Cardio
Tone Up

It is going to take a ton of self motovation but I think I can do it. I am actually going to go buy a bathing suite and hang it on my wall. Yes, like the yogurt commercial. Also, I will have a picture of me from my honeymoon.  If you have a visual goal you will accomplish. It is a proven fact that if you see it you will want it if you want it you will accomplish it. If you dont have it in front of you, you will forget the goal and then fail. Kind of like a dream board.

Also, I am going to take pictures of myself and chart my pants size ( I don't go by scale weight ) The pictures will not be shown till the end because I am very self concious of what I look like under my clothes. We will see how honest I get when all is done.. I may be so excited I don't care what I did look like, I may never want to show what I did look like. Either way.. I will be posting progress!! YAY!

I will still be cooking my family meal plan since I have a husband and daughter to feed, I just will not be eating what they eat.

Do you have any tips or websites for me to follow?

No comments:

Post a Comment