Monday, March 21, 2011

Green Day



Every year my best friend Lauren throws a St. Patty Party. She decorates, Jason cooks, and We party! It is always the greatest people that come! This year was no different. We were missing a few people his year but all in all it was perfect. I didn't take the pictures I wanted to. The ones I should have. The ones a real photographer would have. You know, food.. decor.. signs.. lights.. greenness. I just want to say THANKS Lauren and Jason for always having such a green party!  






What better way to start the night! A blast from the past ZEBRA GUM!

We added stickers that say Cheers! This drink belongs to: 
Added to our green cups, this was perfect for drinking! Let me add, the name tags on the cups came in use many times through out the night. I always put my drink down and pick up another persons.  


The tosty fire outside was great. The weather wasn't freezing but cold enough where the fire added the warming touch to the night! Now, where is the keg?!


The guys HAD to order the big ufc fight that was on that night. They spend the entire time of the fight glued to the TV. The girls were doing their own thing. AKA below:



It has been a long time since us girls have been together. We are missing our good friend Courtney in the picture though. She is living in Florida. I have to say it was real nice all of us girls getting back together and we will for sure have to do it again.





We forgot the other paddle to ping pong so a spachula came in handy..






BRING ON ST PATTY 2012!!

No comments:

Post a Comment