Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Love to Cook, Cook to Love

God blessed me with a husband, the best husband, that can cook. When he was little he wanted to be a chef. Since I have known him he has always cooked amazing dinners. Not only did he always cook (notice I said did) he loves to cook. He doesn't like me to come into the kitchen because it is his space, his time, his recipe. He doesn't follow ANY recipes at all. They come from his head. How he does it, I have no idea. I couldn't even comlete a recipe. UNTIL NOW. Since he works real hard and sometimes real late. I decided it is my turn, as the mother and wife, to cook. This was part of my 2011 wants. To be a better wife and mother.

GOOD NEWS.. I am now an amazingly famous chef!! Ok, not yet but I am getting there. I have started my own food blog. I am calling it Love to Cook, Cook to Love. That title describes my goal perfectly. I have to say I don't Love to Cook yet but I sure am Cooking to Love. Please check it out. I would love for you to add comments or tweaks to the recipes I have posted after you cook them. I know you will cook them. Or if you have any thoughts about how to make it healthier or your own recipe I would love to hear about it also!

A twist to my blog is that I post my 4 recipes of the week, sometimes 5 BEFORE I cook them. I give a little bit of interesting facts on something in the recipe. The history, or how to choose what kind, or what it means, and so on. Then as I cook and post, I go back and link the title to the recipe.

Cook and Learn, thats my moto. When it comes to cooking at least! I hope you enjoy! EAT UP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment