Thursday, March 17, 2011

They do not work

So earlier this week I caught up on my blog. Towards the end of this blog I told you about the bead things that you can decorate your vases with and they are supposed to keep fresh flowers alive. Well.. They Do Not Work. I tried two different kinds of flowers and they all died. I ended up saving my sunflowers by taking them out of it and putting them into water. I had even put water in the vase with the beads. They are still really pretty beads but I saw at walmart some beads that smell good for vases. I think that would be better since they would serve a purpose other than looking pretty. I still have that entire tub of the water filled beads and plan on using them. Just not on fresh flowers.

spell check is still no working! WHATS UP WITH THAT!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment