Monday, March 21, 2011

If you could have another Mommy

Tonight I was laying down with my chica before she went to sleep. I lay with her every other night (Zak lays with her the other nights) This is one of my favorite times because if she is still, she will talk to you more than ever. Kind of like in the cars. So tonight, the question was (I ask her a question about mommies to hear her say how much she loves me) I asked her if she could have another Mommy what would she have. I figured she would say.. Mommy I just love you.. but NOOOOO that is not what she said. She said..

Mady: If I could have another mommy I would have the mommy with blonde hair. I want us to match
Me: O..
Mady: If I could have another mommy I would just want you if you had blonde hair 
Me: O..
Mady: If I could have another daddy I would want a daddy with a cat that doesnt sneeze (Zak is allergic to cats and he sneezes.. she has been on a kick about getting a cat) 

No comments:

Post a Comment