Monday, March 21, 2011

Let's play ball!


It was a beautiful spring wanna be day. I say spring wanna be because it was really winter still but it was in the 70s. Spring is on the way though! We decided it was time to play some ball! After putting on her adorable capri outfit. We got out bat, ball, and tball stand.. headed outside.. and played some ball!

She has never truly used the tball stand. Of course after a few misses she nailed it.


Try again:

Almost:

BAMM


Next we tried hitting it when I would throw it to her. She is much better at hitting it than I am at throwing it. Watch and tell me who you think needs some practice!


Yes, this is me hitting her in the head with the plastic ball. What you don't see after the video is that we continue to laugh about it. It takes us quite some time to regain our composure and try again. When we did try again .. we she hit it out of the park!




I am pretty sure that she takes after her Dad and her Gumps since they were big baseball players. Her Gumps actually played pro. I think that is what it is called.. Shows you how much I know. It will be interested to see in 10 years what she is doing. Maybe she can add that to her list of when I grow up:

No comments:

Post a Comment