Monday, August 6, 2012

Will birds poop on it?

At Paxstons birthday party, my Chica got some play dough. She has been playing non stop with it for 2 days. Her main creation (that has been created about 105 times) is a bird neat with eggs. This morning, after making sure we had more play dough, she decided she wanted to set it out to dry. By out.. I mean outside. As she is placing it on that perfect spot at the end of te porch, she starts to get worried.

Mady: mom. Mom. MOM. If I leave it outside. Will the birds poop on it?

Me: no

Mady: are you sure? I really don't want bird poop on it

Me: I'm sure

Mady: do you promise?

(this I can't promise because for some very odd reason we have a bird that comes under our porch and sits on the edge of the ceiling and poops all over the part of the porch we walk on

Me: it won't poop on it

Mady: will the birds think it is their nest

Me: no

Mady: but how do you know?

Me: we'll, it's made of play dough. They will know it isn't theirs by the ell and look of it

Mady: but mom, it really looks like a bird nest. I did it perfectly

Me: ::ha:: yes I know. But birds are smarter than that

Mady: but if birds are smarter then why do they poop on the porch?

I

No comments:

Post a Comment