Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Preview of my little DANCER

 

 

As most of you know, Mady had her first session of Dance Classes this summer.
Tap, Ballet, and Jazz. It was a fairy princess class, meaning that each class they got to wear a different princess dress. Now, the class is over.. :sad:

I have so many pictures and videos that I have been saving for one big post.. but right now, it being 12:20 am, I don’t really want to post them all. I do however have a quick video of her doing her Jazz Dance

Out of the Jazz Ballet and Tap, she will tell you Jazz was her favorite. I think she likes to shake her booty, clap her hands, and do a choreographed dance. She started to really pick up on the Ballet the last 3ish classes and has ended up really good at it. As for Tap, she was one of the best in her class.

I am in the middle of trying to decide on what to put her in for the fall (classes start Aug 20th)  with some conflicting “issues” and a little chica that doesn’t seem to be able to make up her mind. We may or may not continue for the fall. My hope, there will be another post in 8 weeks showing how much she improved and a video (which most of you will see in person) of her recital (they didn’t have a recital for summer)

Anyways.. anyways.. here is a preview of what is to come:

Just some Jazz

photo

No comments:

Post a Comment