Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The last picture day of 2010...

Since Paxston (my goddaughter.. and Madyson's best friend) was born.. Kristen and I have always done picture days. Every 6 months or so, we get them together, in coordinating outfits of course, and take their pictures. As if they were sisters. To document the friendship they have/had so in the future.. when they are older and still best friends.. they will know exactly how much they love/loved each other. Today.. we decided to have my mom come along. We usually do picture day ourselves. Plus it gives me practice with everything my photographer mother teaches me, but today.. we wanted really nice, pretty, professional pictures.. It was great, fun, and COLD!
Madyson (left) and Paxston (right)  
BEST FRIENDS FOREVER AND EVER
God did bless us with having little girls so close in age!
11 months and 2 weeks exactly apart..



I love Pax. sooo much!



My chica-a-dee and her little cold nose..




Below is my favorite picture of all times. I do have to say that it was my idea (stolen from a website) But my mom made the picture perfect! Ok, well Madyson helped with her cuteness and all..


I love the picture below!

Little reindeer, where is your sled?


So pretty and happy Always.. well, most of the time..

The look below is the look of. Ok enough pictures. I am cold.. in a very whiny voice!.. you all know the voice..






Below is the look I get EVERY time we get in the car. Can you guess why she is so upset.. remind you, EVERY time we get in the car.. Ok Ill tell you.. The car is cold. YES .. the car is COLD

Our day ended with cold red noses and some beautiful pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment