Wednesday, December 15, 2010

She did it!!

So today I got to see the most adorable thing in the world. My chica had her first school music program. It melted my heart. I can not even begin to explain how excited I was. How impressed I was. How warm my heart felt. I wanted to cry. As I am standing aginst the wall (to better video her) I can feel the tear in my eyes as she walks out. She starts to look for me and her GrandBob and NuNu. Then she spots Grandbob (sitting on the pue).. she give a little wave. Then she spots NuNu (on the other wall taking pictures) big wave.. I see her looking for me. She keeps waving but still looking around. I know she is looking for me. She told me before preschool that she was soo excited that I was going to see her on stage and she wanted me to clap for her. Her teacher leans over.. she points me out and from ear to ear is a huge smile! She waves to me. Then I feel the tears about to come. PLEASE don't let me burst into tears in front of all these parents. It is funny because right before we all said a prayer and as the head teacher prayed, I said my own prayer. Please Lord, let Mady be fine in front of all these people. Let her love the program and let her sing. Let her not be overwhelmed or filled with anxiety. Guess I should have been praying for myself..


So my mom took some amazing pictures of her. I shot the video. Of course I have tons more video, but I put together a short movie with clips from some of the songs. She loved it. She was so proud. When I got her afterwards, she wanted to know if I heard her. She said she sang loud for me so that I would dance. She honestly melted my heart today. Regardless of how cold it was outside, I stayed warm all day long! It was honestly my favorite thing in the entire world!

This is me on the otherside of the room.

She is looking for us..

She found NuNu

:) She found me  :)












This was my favorite part. She was singing we wish you a merry Christmas and pointing right at me. You will see in the video below. It is the last song that they sing.

1 comment:

  1. It made me want to cry too :( Cry because I am sad I wasn't there, because she stayed up there and sang and danced and that makes me so proud too!, because she is so darn cute and I miss her so much. I want to cry right now too, because I get to see her so very soon! :)

    -KK

    ReplyDelete