Thursday, December 2, 2010

Crossing off my to-do list for November

I just crossed off my to-do list for November. I did not do so good. O'well, new month new list..

House
Cover the new shoe bench I did not do this. But at least it looks real good uncovered. I love this piece of furniture
Hang the hook shelf above shoe bench I painted and hung it!!

Find a entrance table and buy it I did not do this, I have other things to buy right now.. like Christmas presents and decor!!

Install new stove top HA.. nope Zak did not do this

Organize the garage This did not get done. It actually is worse since the workshop was cleaned out. At least I don't park in the garage :)

Organize the storage/workshop He spend all day Sunday doing this. Might I say it looks amazing. I am so impressed!
Enjoyment
Blog more often I did this I think

Cook 6 new recipes I would say I did 4.. Im crossing it off because 4 is a good amount.

GATLINBURG Amazing!!

Celebrate Zak and I turning 25!!Amazing!!

Of course spend time with family for HolidaysAmazing!!

Digital Scrapbook/Blog/Pictures
Up load pictures from laptop to my book I did this!!
One digital scrap page nope

For Others
Finish Christmas shopping before Thanksgiving I did this!! Other than a few things that I have to order offline and Secret Santa that we do with Zak's family and I don't find out who I have until Thanksgiving Day. I would for sure say I finished it by Turkey Day
Keep working on Kdales bday present I did this!!

Life
Pay off some debt!! (Last credit card to pay off!) Like I said earlier, I have better things to spend my money on.. HaHa
Left over from another month
Set up appointment and go see Private schools for Mady PreK
Fill the fish tank with new fish and water
Get quote on building the deck
Get wedding pics for printing and frame them(2 years over due)

No comments:

Post a Comment