Wednesday, December 15, 2010

What a wonderful day I am about to have!!

I am soooooo looking forward to today. First (here in about 5 mins) I am going to Madyson's preschool prefromance. They are going to sing Christmas songs (I think) and I wonder when she goes on stage, if she will stand there like a deer in headlights, sing, or just freeze and cry. I am betting that she sings.. I hope so. I am taken the flip recorder so you will soon find out!! SO WILL I!!

Also, today we get to hang out with Kristen and Pax. I miss them so much. I love them so much! We are having picture day with girls. We do this about every 6 months. We want to document their friendship   :)   hehe. So there will also be a post with pictures from picture day as well.

Ok well I better get going. BIG DAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment