Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentines 2012

 

 

Madyson celebrated her 5th Valentines Day this year. That is so crazy to think about. For her, it began with her preschool vday party the day before V-day. Look at this cute little girl all done up! I have to take credit though, I am the one that dresses her so adorably perfect! (she picked the pink skirt over the red skirt and the braids instead of the half back pony)

DSC_5725DSC_5727

DSC_5729DSC_5733

DSC_5734
I really love that cute mean face!

Then came V-day morning. I forgot to take pictures of her and my presents, but if you notice there is a stuffed puppy in the background. Also, the cute V-day pjs are from me
{she is seriously obsessed with pjs at this point in her life}
While we were at the children’s place the week before, Mady fell in love with a gold locket. I knew this was the perfect gift from Zak! When I went back to get it for Zak, I saw another necklace that I thought was must prettier. It was hearts but had the look of lace on it. I love lace, pearls, and white. While standing in line to buy the necklace I liked, I thought to myself I should get the one she wants. I have been working on letting her have what she wants instead of just getting what I want. I ended up with both necklaces just in case the one I liked really was prettier. Back to V-day morning. Zak had hung the necklaces on the wall. Of course she noticed the puppy, she saw the candy, but she LoVeD the necklace. Oh, and guess what necklace she LoVeD the most.. yep.. the gold locket. (Zak even put pictures of him and her in the locket) She wears the locket all the time, everywhere, 24/7.

DSC_5743DSC_5751DSC_5753DSC_5754DSC_5755DSC_5757DSC_5759

By the end of the day, our table was covered in V-day stuff! Between gifts to Mady and from Mady, to me and from me, to my mom and from my mom, we have flowers, candy and cards everywhere! Really, how can people not love V-day with all the pink, red, and love?

DSC_5765

DSC_5768

Of course we did have to make a V-day treat. (yes Kayla, I still have you some bagged up)

DSC_5853DSC_5862

DSC_5777DSC_5802DSC_5809DSC_5814DSC_5820DSC_5827DSC_5830DSC_5837

DSC_5835
(shake..it..up)

DSC_5841DSC_5873

This was V-day chex mix. Chex, peanut butter, powder sugar, butter, vanilla chips, and m&ms

{oh yea Pinterest!}

 

I have to say, this was a very loving and heart felt V-day for us! Now, moving on to the green stuff.. St. Patty Day! Like I have said before, I am a holiday lover!

 

Hope you all had a wonderful Love Day!! We love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment