Friday, February 3, 2012

The good, bad, and thankfulness

 

I have not done the good, bad, and thankfulness since December 15th. oh, my, gosh. (Mady says that now and I love it) so this one will be a little longer than usual.

The Good

School is back in session. This is good because I enjoy school. I am still doing great. My dental science class might be hard, but I love science. My teacher is sporadic but I do enjoy her most the time.

The holidays are over.. just kidding, this is not good.. but kind of good. I enjoy the holidays filled with family and to-do list a mile long. I also enjoy the boring life with to-do list half a mile long.

Zak has been getting home at a decent hour lately and isn't working many weekends. This should be under thankfulness. I was missing him there for a while.

I am sleeping. More to come in a future post about sleeping.

I am eating great and am currently the lightest I have been in at least a year and half.(don’t you like how I put that? I can’t say smallest because I still do not fill small and really being small isn’t a goal of mine.. my shape won’t look good small)

My hair is long. I just have to put that in here because I just noticed walking to the computer that my hair is long. I love it long. It is pretty. I actually got stopped at school by a lady just for her to tell me how pretty my hair is and I looked like Pocahontas (I had it in pigtails)

The Bad

There isn’t really anything bad going on. Umm.. I have not exercised everyday like I want to. That isn’t good so it must be bad. Mady and Zak are both sick still.. Going on week 3 or 4. (I lost count) with head colds.


The Thankfulness
I am thankful for my in-laws! Zak’s parents just celebrated 37 years of marriage! That is amazing and wonderful! I am thankful to have such wonderful, loving, patient, and giving in-laws! They are not just a role model to Zak and I, but to Mady also. Not maybe people I know can say they have been married that long. They have been by each other’s side through the amazing, good, bad, and awful times of their life! I couldn’t not have been more blessed to have them become part of my life!     

IMG_0521
Celebrating 37 years of each other!

Picture credit goes to Madyson Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment