Saturday, February 25, 2012

Changing my mind… again

 

In two days our living room, kitchen, and bathroom are being repainted. I thought I knew the colors I wanted. Now, I have changed my mind. I was thinking blues, living room and kitchen the same blue just a different shade, now.. I have no idea. The living room I was just doing 2 walls, now I think I may want all 4. But then there is the fish tank that I am now sure how we would move if I decided on all 4 walls. The bathroom I have changed from a pale salmonish color to gray.. Now I think I want the kitchen a gray color also, which makes me want the living room a gray color. There is just so much you can do with grays!

Kitchen would be so cute in gray with lime green accents. Or yellow accents. I love gray and yellow. Gray and yellow is happening in at least one room of the house! I could do the bathroom in gray and teal.. or gray and pink.. (the bright colors being only accent colors, no painting with the bright colors) all the grays would be light grays. Nothing dark

I am fine with all this until I get to the living room. Our couch is brown. The carpet is tanish. Gray and brown? no no no.. I don’t think so. I even looked at pictures and there isn’t any gray and brown combos. No rugs, now idea pics, no pillows, and no curtains.

I guess we will have to just wait and see what happens on Monday..

Until then.. Ill keep on changing my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment