Wednesday, February 8, 2012

just some slight calmness, smartness, and cuteness

 

Nothing new going on here.. Nothing new to write about..

As I was sitting at the table doing homework, my chica walks in and says:
”You have an anatomy book?” me: yes, how did you know that?
“cause look. That is the body and the body is anatomy”

See why she is so smart?!

We are still trying to figure out what to do about the schools. Went and looked at another school today. I am pretty sure we are decided on it. It is a Christian School and I like that. I think we are going to move to the mtn next year, or the year after, depending on what our relator says is best. If not the mtn, we have one other place we are interested in but have to find out more about the school system and the area. So, for now, the plan is to send her to a private school for PreK and possibly Kindergarten and then move to the mtn and send her to public school until 5th grade. Then back to private school. Who knows, we could fall in love with the school she is at or decide to stay off the mtn and put her in a different private school in a year or two. For now though, the plan is in action and all is slightly calmer in my head. That was an intense few weeks for my brain.

OH!! I must add, I got a 110 on my first A&P test. Oh yea, I WAS THE ONLY ONE! I didn’t miss any and I got the bonus question right. {naming the 10 body systems} whoop whoop. GO BRAIN.. GO BRAIN.. DO YOUR THANG.. DO YOUR THANG.. (yes, I just sang that out loud so you should sing it out loud too)

Ok sooo, I am doing great in school.. Mady is the smartest 4 year old ever.. HUMM, maybe she does get it from me! Or maybe, maybe she got the smartness from her daddy, while she was in my belly I absorbed some smartness from her.. and now we are a family full of geniuses!

Speaking of the smartest 4 year old in the world. She can read. YES, read. Honestly.. for the first time the other night she truly read, by herself, a book she has never read. We read the “bob books” (thanks NaNa) and she read collection 1 book 15 truly by herself. I would have given her a 95. I had to tell her the word do because she knows oo makes the “oo” sound but she got lost on the do .. she knows to.. but I guess do just didn’t click with her. It was amazing. I know she can sound out words, I know she can read certain words, I know she has been learning to read for some time now, but, she can officially read. This is one proud mom right here!

Zak has been getting off work before 6:30 now a days. That is amazing.. I love having him at home. Madyson seems to be happier about it too. She is next to him from the moment he gets home. Like a leech. Daddy this, daddy that, daddy play, daddy read. It is nice hearing daddy daddy daddy instead of mommy mommy mommy 24/7. (although the mommy mommy mommy isn’t that bad to heard.. she loves me)

The house is clean. This isn’t anything new. I am just trying to figure out what to write about. OH! We are painting some rooms in our house. Rewind… our nephew is painting some rooms in our house so be looking for that post soon.

 

Lately I have been very indecisive. From the school to where to move to. From my schooling classes to what color to paint the kitchen. From cutting Mady’s hair to what to eat. I don’t know why I am second guessing EVERYTHING in my life right now but I am. Say a prayer that my ability to have an “answer for everything” comes back to me soon.. like.. tomorrow!

Ok, I have put off homework for 40 mins now, I guess I better go now!

No comments:

Post a Comment