Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The good, bad, and thankfulness

The Good

There is a bit of good in my life right now. Zak’s work is going great. I am doing wonderful in school. Most important though, Madyson is learning to read. Like READ READ. Check out this post about her reading. It is amazing. I mean, she is amazing so what should I expect right? Other good, I am loving Dental Science. I think I maybe should be a scientist. Not really because I do not want to do all that school {at this point in my life} but for real. I think I could be a scientist who researches, test, you know, finds cures for Cancer..

The Bad

ooooo.. This is not a good one. I have slacked for 2 weeks now on “being healthy”. Not good, not good, not good at all! Now that I wrote it out and feel all guilty and ashamed, guess that means in the morning I will be back to water water water and healthy food.. 


The Thankfulness
I am thankful for healing. Whatever the healing is for or about. If we could not heal, how would we go on? This is physical, mental, spiritual, and so on. People need to heal. Our body needs to be able to heal or it would not be able to get us through the day. Our mind needs to be able to heal to tell our body what to do. Our heart has to heal to be able to control our head that tells our body what to do. Our spirit needs to heal to be able to allow our heart to control our head that tells our body what to do.. You know, the ankle bone is connected to the leg bone..  AnYwAyS, healing, no matter how big or small, is how we become who we are, do what we do, believe what we believe, and know what we know..

No comments:

Post a Comment